Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Record Booking Week & Prayer

Last week was a great week from a booking standpoint as we were able to schedule 14 new events. Praise God for that. I'm not sure, but that has to be some sort of record in our short existence as a ministry. Please pray that the bookings continue to come in and that we continue to work hard - and smart - at that process.

Quick story about that, a good friend of ours e-mailed me on Wednesday last week and asked how he could pray for us. I told him to pray specifically for bookings. That day we scheduled 9 events. Like our earthly fathers, I know that sometimes God answers our requests by saying "no" or "later" and not always "yes", but we will never know unless we ask. Might as well ask, right? And if we end by submitting our will to the will of God, it makes it easier to accept whatever answer He gives. Because no matter what His answer is, it is always the right answer. The more we do that, I believe, the more our will and desires will grow closer to the will and desires of our Father.

I thank God for our faithful friend, and for all of you who are supporting us through prayer.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment