Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Willoughby Middle School OSU Day

Greetings from Biggby Coffee Shop in Kalamazoo, MI! Joel and I are on the road again and will be for the next few days...

Comment From Reading, MI Event
First of all, here is an e-mail we received from a student that came to the outreach event at Reading HS which I blogged about yesterday:

“I have to confess the day you came to my school I was like 'great another speaker....better break out the MP3 player'...but when I heard you played for the Buckeyes, I was like, 'maybe this guy is actually cool'...So I listened, and really enjoyed the speech...so I went to the little gig down at Reading School. And words cannot describe what happened, I rededicated my life to Jesus, and for the first time in 2 years I picked up my Bible, blew the dust off, and read it.”

This is why we press on.

Willoughby Middle School OSU Day
A couple weeks ago we were at Willoughby Middle School in the Cleveland area for an assembly. The administration decided to make it "OSU Day", as some schools do for our assemblies. I must say they took it to a new level with things like OSU giveaways and a blow-up Brutus. All in all, it was definitely one of the better assemblies we have been a part of this year. Be sure to watch the video at the bottom and make sure your speakers are up.

Ryan


Joel and his helmet.














The sea of red for OSU day.











I think Brutus could take Joel.




















Students at nearby Willowick MS where we also did an assembly.











No words needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment