Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Florida!! sorta

I say sorta, because when I think of Florida, I think "Florida!" because I think warm. But it's not really warm at all there right now.


Joel and Ryan made the trek down to Fort Walton Beach, FL on Monday. They have 2 assemblies and a concert each day they are there (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)--which is exciting! They are actually finishing up a concert right now as I type. Please pray that lots of kids come to these concerts and hear the Gospel. Please for receptive hearts and minds.



Assembly at Fort Walton Beach High School.... this morning.




On Friday, we get to go to the Wuerffel Trophy banquet. They were able to get all of these bookings this week because of it. If you didn't know, Joel won the Wuerffel Trophy his senior of college which is basically the Humanitarian Heisman of college football. http://www.wuerffeltrophy.org/ We get to participate in all of the festivities for that.... which I hear is quite an ordeal. I think I am going to feel a little out of place considering I am the wife of the guy that works with Joel, but it was nice of our friend John Watts to invite us.

Since Joel is flying back early for a speaking engagement on Saturday, Ryan was going to have to drive the Moose back himself. I am flying down tomorrow after school to be down there with them a couple of days and then make the drive back to Ohio with Ryan on Saturday/Sunday. We are going to be stopping halfway to see my brother, Adam, in Nashville. We are going to spend the night there......in a boys college dorm. Weird, but free. :)

I will give you updates on the week soon. Please pray for the kids!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment