Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Travel, Travel, Travel

Hey Friends,

Like I said in the last post, Joel and Ryan have been doing some serious traveling. Last night, after finishing up an awesome concert in northern Ohio, they started on their journey to North Dakota. They are currently still on their way, but I just talked to Ryan and they are less than an hour away... woo hoo!

After the evening events where the gospel is shared, Ryan and Joel have the students fill out cards to respond to what they heard and also to get their contact information so that they can follow up with them.

I wanted to share some responses that students wrote from last night's concert:

Most Random: "I really liked the concert tonight. Joel and Ryan are cool like the other side of a pillow."

One that reminded them why they do what they do: "I really love the music that Ryan sang. Joel is an excellent speaker and he spoke to me so much. I realize now that God has been tugging at my heart. I don't know what about yet but I am going to find out."

Cutest: A girl said she rededicated her life to Jesus, then drew a smiley face next to it :)

One that needs prayer: (Pray for this 18-year old guy) "I am not convinced. If my "soul" is so important, I need to be persuaded that there is a God, and that I need to believe in it. If I refuse to bow my head, convince me that my life depends on it. Otherwise, I still have no reason to belive in a story such as God."

One that made me laugh: (Sorry, buddy.) "Good job. The blue lights hurt my eyes."

Stay tuned for a video from last week's Georgia concert.... for some reason, I am computer illiterate right now and need to go to bed!

Emily

1 comment:

  1. very cool- it's funny (!) and really neat to hear the responses. north dakota- ah!

    ReplyDelete